In these unprecedented times, new financial information to kickstart our economy is being reviewed by the Government and consistently updated. At Tax-Link, we believe information is a key element of success and we can help by keeping you up to date. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us, and together, we can make it through these challenging times.
- Research and development spending is lower than twenty years ago.
- It will gain the responsibilities of three current agencies.
- That equates to £26,000 a year.
- Tax simplicity is the priority for the OTS.
- The Treasury said its recovery plan ‘is working’.
- Updated templates should make the system easier.
- Taxpayers lost out on over £600 million.
- The Government wants SMEs to achieve net zero by 2050.
- It will end on the originally planned date.
- Companies invest less than before the policy’s introduction.
Interested in Tax Link?
Get in touch to see how our accountancy services can assist you.