In these unprecedented times, new financial information to kickstart our economy is being reviewed by the Government and consistently updated. At Tax-Link, we believe information is a key element of success and we can help by keeping you up to date. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us, and together, we can make it through these challenging times.
- Consultation aims to align the way self-employed and others are taxed.
- Reports suggest the Government might be about to break a manifesto pledge.
- National Insurance rates could rise 1% from April.
- 33% more taxpayers hit by IHT charges.
- House prices drop for the first time in 2021.
- Hospitality and retail bounce back in Q2 2021.
- Business start-ups in 2021 up by 22% from previous year.
- 41% of receipts came from 1% of capital gains taxpayers.
- CIOT calls for MTD for ITSA to be delayed.
- It will cover costs in the event of cancellation.
Interested in Tax Link?
Get in touch to see how our accountancy services can assist you.