In these unprecedented times, new financial information to kickstart our economy is being reviewed by the Government and consistently updated. At Tax-Link, we believe information is a key element of success and we can help by keeping you up to date. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us, and together, we can make it through these challenging times.
- Thinktank says targeted audits would bring in missing revenue.
- BEIS committee says ‘clear timescale’ is needed.
- New advisory fuel rates for usage of company cars are in place.
- Digital payments passed 2bn in 2018.
- Contractors and companies 'need certainty' over tax status.
- 95% businesses expect demand for digital roles to grow.
- Pensions Regulator cracks down after netting record fines.
- Understanding tax rates for buying property around the UK.
- Lack of advice could lead to ‘dangerous decisions’, ABI warns.
- Tax body responds to planned change to final period exemption.
Interested in Tax Link?
Get in touch to see how our accountancy services can assist you.