Having served medical and hospital Consultants since its inception in 1993, Tax-Link, Chartered Accountants have built a wealth of knowledge and experience in dealing with Taxation issues faced by doctors in private practice. Our focus is on tax planning and compliance and we are known among our clients as “tax-saving experts”
Our aim is to support you with your accounting needs, so that you can concentrate on your specialist field.
Our service includes:
- The preparation of Private Practice Accounts in line with HMRC requirements and regulations
- Advice on tax allowable business expenses and professional subscriptions
- General tax planning Advice
- The preparation of your annual Income Tax Return and submission through ‘electronic filing’
- An estimated calculation of your tax liability in advance. We aim to prepare your company accounts for your approval within 4 months of the year end and nine months statutorily allowed by HMRC and the Companies House
At tax link we not only provide accounting and income tax advice, we also advise on the following areas:
- The setting up and Incorporation of your business and issues surrounding a limited company
- Bookkeeping advice including the use of cloud based accounting
- Retirement strategies and planning for the future
- Practice start up
We have medical and hospital consultant clients based throughout United Kingdom.
Why use our services?
Get in touch
- Saves you money – Quick and tax-efficient service and advice.
- Planning – We ensure that you are aware of tax liabilities and payment dates so that you to plan your cash flow
- Peace of mind – Tax - Link has many years’ experience in dealing with the tax affairs of medical and hospital consultants
- Saves your time – As we will be looking after your company accounts and tax return this allows you to spend more time doing the things you want to do
- Minimises your risk of Inland Revenue enquiries