With our extensive knowledge of the financial factors affecting the profession, we work with our medical clients to provide assistance on all aspects of personal and practice finances.
Our services cover Practice Accounts, Medical Bookkeeping and Accounting Systems, Budgeting, Forecasting, General Business Advice and Partnership Agreements.
Our aim is to ensure that the correct financial systems are in place to keep your administration to the minimum. We offer a total solution including: completion of accounts, payroll services, dividends, corporation tax computations, personal taxation and all returns, along with unlimited access to your accountant for a fixed monthly fee.
We offer the following services:
- A free consultation to discuss your business taxation, accounts and future business growth.
- Monthly, quarterly or annual private practice accountancy services.
- Take care of your monthly payroll needs and provide monthly payslips to you and your employees.
- Discuss tax deductible expenditure including travelling, training, further education and spouse’s salary.
- Estimations of taxation payable at the end of the financial year.
- Advice on National Insurance Contributions and other payroll taxes.
- Provide more information on being self-employed.
- Advice on NHS Superannuation and pension schemes.
- Registration of all HMRC taxes including registering your practice under the PAYE scheme and for self-employment services.
- Advice and help in setting up your accountancy systems for easy administration and to comply with the rules of HMRC.
- Act on your behalf with HMRC and handle all taxation queries, take care of registration and submit all returns.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 0208 540 1920 / 0800 5999 800. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.