Complaints Procedure

We take complaints about our work, staff and levels of service very seriously. If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service, please follow the process for raising a formal complaint.

How do I make a complaint?

It is easier for us to resolve complaints if you make them directly to the accountant/office concerned. Please call or e-mail your accountant at our office in the first instance 02085401920. They will aim to resolve any problems immediately. If they are unable to resolve the issue to your satisfaction they will escalate your complaint to Mr Rakesh Wadhwa.

Please contact us via email:

Or by post:

Tax-Link Chartered Accountants and Tax Advisors.
The Long Lodge,265-269 Kingston Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 3NW, UNITED KINGDOM  

What information we’ll need from you

We will need:

  • Your full name, your company name and address
  • A clear, detailed description of what your complaint is about
  • How you expect your matter to be resolved
  • Your email address or postal address (so we can reply)

What happens next?

When you have made your complaint, we will:

  • Log your complaint
  • Investigate your complaint and work with you to resolve your issue to your satisfaction and as quickly as possible

What to do if you’re not satisfied

We are currently supervised by ICAEW as our regulatory body. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your formal complaint and wish to take the matter further you should complete the complaint form at and either email it to us at or send it to: ICAEW (Professional Conduct department) Metropolitan House 321 Avebury Boulevard Milton Keynes, MK9 2FZ UK

Please find the link to ICAEW for further details: