Hospital medical consultants
As a Medical Consultant you have very specific accounting and tax needs which are not necessarily appreciated by a non-specialist advisor.
Having served medical and hospital Consultants since its inception in 1993, Tax-Link, Chartered Accountants have built a wealth of knowledge and experience in dealing with Taxation issues faced by doctors in private practice. Our focus is on tax planning and compliance and we are known among our clients as “tax-saving experts”
We aim to help you look after your business so that you can concentrate on your specialist field.
What does the service include?
- Preparation of Private Practice Accounts in accordance with HMRC requirements and regulations
- Advice on tax allowable business expenses, professional subscriptions and general tax planning
- Checklists for both your accounting records and tax return information
- Preparation of your annual Income Tax Return for your approval and submission by ‘electronic filing’
- An estimation of your tax liability well in advance – the idea here is for your practice to be forward looking and not last minute. We like to prepare your company accounts within 4 months of the year end and nine months statutorily allowed by HMRC and the Companies House
- As well as providing accounting and income tax advice we can also advise on the following areas:-
- Incorporation of your business and issues surrounding a limited company
- Bookkeeping advice including cloud based accounting
- Retirement strategies and planning
- Practice start up
We have medical and hospital consultant clients based throughout United Kingdom.
Why use our services?
- Saves you money – proactive and tax-efficient service and advice.
- Planning – ensuring you are aware of tax liabilities and payment dates enabling you to plan your cash flow
- Peace of mind – Tax – Link has many years of experience in dealing with the tax affairs of medical and hospital consultants
- Frees up your time – As we will be preparing your accounts and tax return this enables you to spend more time in doing the things you like to do
- Minimises your risk of HMRC enquiries
Want to learn more
Help is at hand
Get in touch to see how our accountancy services can assist you.