In these unprecedented times, new financial information to kickstart our economy is being reviewed by the Government and consistently updated. At Tax-Link, we believe information is a key element of success and we can help by keeping you up to date. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us, and together, we can make it through these challenging times.
- The proportion of retail sales fell in the same period.
- The ICAEW criticised the way the AQR is managed.
- Business confidence in the sector remains low, however.
- Borrowing in June 2021 was the second highest on record.
- Official forecasts for average wage growth look good for retirees.
- Changes ahead of a comprehensive report due in autumn.
- A fifth of self-employed people will face extra one-off costs.
- As many as 24,000 jobs could be created.
- Cutting red tape in international trade is a priority.
- The programme financed the majority of COVID-19 support.
Interested in Tax Link?
Get in touch to see how our accountancy services can assist you.