Bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition, the enterprise and commitment to see it through. However, they may not be experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters often appear daunting. Fortunately, you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business, but you do need the support of trained experts.
- Choose the right Business Structure
- Identify your financing needs and funding source
- Consider your accounting and reporting needs
- Don’t forget tax
We can help
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company;
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts;
- assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals;
- establish a good working relationship with your bank;
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House, Inland Revenue and Customs & Excise;
- deal with company secretarial issues;
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements;
- decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software;
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements; and
- help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.
Help is at hand
Get in touch to see how our accountancy services can assist you.