In these unprecedented times, new financial information to kickstart our economy is being reviewed by the Government and consistently updated. At Tax-Link, we believe information is a key element of success and we can help by keeping you up to date. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us, and together, we can make it through these challenging times.
- Figures dispel hopes of a V-shaped recovery.
- More than 95% of tax owed in 2018/19 was collected.
- Think tank predicts a third phase of recovery.
- More employer grants in summer economic update.
- Tax-free threshold temporarily rises from £125,000 to £500,000.
- Reduced rate of 5% announced for food, accommodation and attractions.
- Three changes the Chancellor may announce.
- Supply chains pick up as restrictions ease.
- COVID-19 causes savings gap to widen.
- More households are ‘saving for a rainy day’.
Interested in Tax Link?
Get in touch to see how our accountancy services can assist you.