In these unprecedented times, new financial information to kickstart our economy is being reviewed by the Government and consistently updated. At Tax-Link, we believe information is a key element of success and we can help by keeping you up to date. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us, and together, we can make it through these challenging times.
- 37,000 people paid tax at 45% in 2018/19.
- 1 in 10 people have no plans for funding later-life care.
- Move estimated to affect 170,000 individuals from April 2020.
- SMEs could receive statutory sick pay rebate.
- Final period exemption for private residence relief will reduce to nine months.
- Move to affect 170,000 individuals from April 2020.
- Latest auto-enrolment increase is well received.
- Businesses with ‘established’ traits more likely to keep trading.
- Lenders’ trade body says Government should halt further measures.
- Recommends reducing seven-year period to five years.
Interested in Tax Link?
Get in touch to see how our accountancy services can assist you.