In these unprecedented times, new financial information to kickstart our economy is being reviewed by the Government and consistently updated. At Tax-Link, we believe information is a key element of success and we can help by keeping you up to date. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us, and together, we can make it through these challenging times.
- Plans to be written into Finance Bill 2022 and take effect from April 2028.
- Care costs become unaffordable for some pensioners.
- A tax hike could generate £14bn a year.
- Hertfordshire pays more IHT than Northern Ireland and Wales combined.
- New fuel rates from 1 September 2021 onwards.
- Millions may have a forgotten account they can still use.
- British expat numbers in Portugal swell post-Brexit.
- Borrowing is second highest on record for that month.
- HMRC warns against comparing recent annual tax receipts.
- Year to July 2021 inflation rate hovers above 2% target.
Interested in Tax Link?
Get in touch to see how our accountancy services can assist you.